Internet of Things lab is integration of different technologies like machine learning, big data, sensor data, M2M communication, and automation, which it combines software development, mobile technologies, smart devices, cloud services, and embedded devices to communicate through Several Communication Protocols. Some of the major IoT Communication Protocols are BLE, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, 3G cellular communication and Low-power wide-area networking LPWAN (LoRaWan, Sigfox, NB-IoT).
IoT Lab brings all of this package of technologies in one place to provide the perfect ecosystem to the trainees and scientists for innovation, creation, testing, validation and work together in the field of Internet of things on solving IOT related problems, which allows:
- Conducting research and experiments.
- Developing the field of IOT.
- Student professional development.
- Improving Teaching using IOT and student competencies.
- Comparing different technologies and deciding what will serve different use cases